We want to help all our patients achieve their goals without letting finances stand in the way. You can expect fair pricing in our all-inclusive treatment plans, and never any hidden fees. It is our mission to provide you with an affordable, high-quality treatment that fits your budget!
We offer a variety of payment options to meet your needs. For the convenience of our patients, we offer in-house 0% APR interest financing as well as flexible extended payment plans through Care Credit to help make your treatment more affordable. We offer automatic payments from your checking or savings account, and we also accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
If your insurance covers orthodontic treatment, you will receive the benefit of reduced personal cost for treatment. Many insurance policies have a lifetime orthodontic benefit that is distinct from regular dental insurance. This benefit is usually paid as a percentage of the orthodontic fee until the benefit maximum has been reached. Insurance policies vary, so we will review your insurance to determine your benefits and appropriate course of action.
For your convenience we will gladly assist you by submitting both pre-determination and insurance claims pertaining to charges for care rendered in our office and we will accept payments from your insurance company assigned to us by the insured. Such payments will be credited accordingly to your account.
5th Family Member FREE! Moms and Dads want Invisalign or clear braces, kids in high school want Invisalign Teen, and the younger ones like the color bands on the traditional braces. Even if the whole family doesn't get orthodontic treatment at the same time, we want to thank you for your trust by giving your 5th family member free treatment.
We also offer discounts for treatment paid in full, and special discounts for teachers and those who risk their lives for our safety including firefighters, police, and military.
No surprises, no add-ons, just honest, affordable, quality orthodontia care. All-inclusive fees cover it all:
• Initial evaluation and exam
• All insurance billing and coordination of insurance, HSA and/or Flexible Spending Accounts
• Complete diagnostic records (oral photos, panoramic x-ray, cephalometric x-ray, and plaster study models)
• All necessary consultations between Dr. Bedont and your dentist or other dental professional
• Initial placement of braces (including all appliances and appointment time)
• Braces Start-Up Kit • All adjustment appointments
• Progress x-rays • Problem or emergency appointments as needed
• Removal of braces and post-treatment diagnostic records
• Two sets of clear retainers and all follow-up visits for two years during the active retention phase.
• A bonded retainer, if patient chooses to have placed at time of braces removal
• Every patient is seen personally by Dr. Bedont at every visit!
We proudly offer:
Insurance, HSA & FSA acceptance and coordination
0% APR in-house financing
Flexible payment arrangements
Care Credit accepted
Fair and all-inclusive fees
Highest quality materials, technology, expertise