The Bedont Difference
Results. Service. Quality. Commitment. Value.
...and a lot of fun too!
At Bedont Orthodontics, we distinguish ourselves as leaders in the orthodontic field based on our results, patient reviews, commitment to our patients and overall value.
Curtis Bedont, DMD is a board certified specialist in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics and knows that orthodontics is about more than just straightening teeth. Orthodontics is about the correction of tooth and jaw alignment to give patients a healthy, attractive smile that’s good for life. That’s why we offer a full array of treatment options for children, teens and adults, from clear braces and traditional braces with colored bands, to Invisalign® as well as efficient, revolutionary new therapies.
Some of the ways we are different:
• Dr. Bedont is one of the few board certified Orthodontists in the area, and is committed to being a leader in his profession
• Rated 4.9 stars based on over 1,300 online patient reviews. Check out the reviews here
• Dr. Bedont personally diagnoses every case and sees all patients at every visit
• Fair pricing in all-inclusive treatment plans. NO hidden fees, FREE emergency visits, TWO retainers at end of orthodontic treatment, and two years’ post follow-up care
• We accept and coordinate with most insurance plans. And to help maximize any health benefits available to you, we are happy to provide all insurance billing and coordination of benefits with your insurance company, HSA and/or Flexible Spending accounts
• Zero % in-house financing and flexible payment arrangements available. Learn more about our easy financing here
• State-of-the-art technology such as digital radiography (which utilizes the lowest amounts of radiation possible and allows the doctor and the patient to see the images immediately!), iTero: revolutionary 3D digital image scanner that replaces traditional dental impressions for most, and advanced technology for headache and migraine patients
• We offer accelerated treatments such as the popular “Invisalign In 1/2 The Time” program
• Beautiful and comfortable office environments with gaming rooms, complimentary Wi-Fi, coffee bar, patient games and prizes
• Three locations to serve our patients with early morning and late afternoon appointments. We see patients all over SW Washington and NW Oregon including Vancouver, WA, Camas, WA, Washougal, WA, Battleground, WA, Stevenson, WA, Portland, OR, Gresham, OR, Troutdale, OR, Sandy, OR, Boring, OR, Clackamas, OR and surrounding areas. See our locations here
• World-class staff committed to a joint mission to provide exceptional treatment and extraordinary care in a fun and welcoming environment. Meet our team here